B7-H7/HHLA2 Antibody (907812) [Unconjugated] Summary
Human embryonic kidney cell line HEK293-derived human B7-H7/HHLA2
Accession # Q9UM44
Detects human B7-H7/HHLA2 in direct ELISAs.
Protein A or G purified from hybridoma culture supernatant
<0.10 EU per 1 μg of the antibody by the LAL method.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Blockade of Receptor-ligand Interaction 100-300 ng/mL
- Flow Cytometry 0.25 ug/10^6 cells
- Immunocytochemistry 8-25 ug/mL
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
|Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with Trehalose. *Small pack size (SP) is supplied as a 0.2 µm filtered solution in PBS.
Reconstitute at 0.5 mg/mL in sterile PBS.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for B7-H7/HHLA2 Antibody (907812) [Unconjugated]
- HERV-H LTR-associating 2
- HERV-H LTR-associating protein 2
- Human endogenous retrovirus-H long terminal repeat-associating protein 2
B7-H7, also known as HHLA2 (HERV-H LTR-associating 2), is a member of the B7 family of immune regulatory proteins (1, 2). Mature human B7-H7 consists of a 322 amino acid (aa) extracellular domain (ECD) with three immunoglobulin-like domains, a 21 aa transmembrane segment, and a 49 aa cytoplasmic domain (3-5).
B7‑H7 is constitutively expressed on monocytes and is up-regulated by LPS and IFN-gamma stimulation. It is expressed on LPS/IFN-gamma treated B cells but not on resting B cells (5). B7-H7 binds to cell surface determinants on resting and mature T cells, B cells, and monocytes as well as on immature and mature dendritic cells (5). Soluble B7-H7 inhibits the proliferation of activated CD4+
T cells and their production of IFN-gamma , TNF-alpha , IL-5, IL-10, IL-13, IL-17A, and IL-22 (5).
- Zou, W. and L. Chen (2008) Nat. Rev. Immunol. 8:467.
- Bour-Jordan, H. et al. (2011) Immunol. Rev. 241:180.
- Mager, D.L. et al. (1999) Genomics 59:255.
- Flajnik, M.M. et al. (2012) Immunogenetics 64:571.
- Zhao, R. et al. (2013) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 110:9879.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Bv(-), Ca(-), Ch(-), Hu, Mu(-), Rb(-)
Applications: ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, RIA, WB
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-P, WB
Applications: B/N, CyTOF-ready, EM, ELISA, Flow-IC, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: CyTOF-ready, ELISA, Flow, KO
Species: Hu, Pm, Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, IB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, PEP-ELISA
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, WB
Publications for B7-H7/HHLA2 Antibody (MAB80841) (0)
There are no publications for B7-H7/HHLA2 Antibody (MAB80841).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for B7-H7/HHLA2 Antibody (MAB80841) (0)
There are no reviews for B7-H7/HHLA2 Antibody (MAB80841).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for B7-H7/HHLA2 Antibody (MAB80841) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional B7-H7/HHLA2 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for B7-H7/HHLA2 Antibody (MAB80841)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to B7-H7/HHLA2 Antibody (MAB80841). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on B7-H7/HHLA2