WB, Flow, IHC, BlockHost:
WB, Flow, Block, ELISA(Cap), NeutHost:
Applications: WB, DB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, PAGE
Receptors for VEGF, VEGFB and PGF have tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. VEGF and its high-affinity binding receptors--the tyrosine kinases FLK1 and FLT1--are thought to be important for the development of embryonic vasculature. It has been shown that an alternately spliced form of FLT1 produces a soluble protein, termed sFLT1, which binds vascular endothelial growth factor with high affinity, playing an inhibitory role in angiogenesis.
|Product By Gene ID
- EC 2.7.10
- Vascular permeability factor receptor
- vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1
- Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT
- Tyrosine-protein kinase FRT
- EC 126.96.36.199
- Fms-like tyrosine kinase 1
- fms-related tyrosine kinase 1 (vascular endothelial growth factor/vascularpermeability factor receptor)
Bioinformatics Tool for VEGFR1/Flt-1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to VEGFR1/Flt-1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.