WB, Flow, CostimT, CyTOF-ready, NeutHost:
Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IPHost:
WB, Flow, Block, CyTOF-readyHost:
NKG2D is a C-type lectin-like activating receptor which is expressed on most natural killer (NK) cells, CD8 T cells and gamma delta T cells. NKG2D forms homodimers that signal through an associated DAP10 adaptor protein. Ligands of NKG2D include MICA, MICB and UL16 binding protein (ULBP), which are inducibly expressed. Ligand binding to NKG2D results in NK cell activation and potent costimulation of effector T cells.
|Product By Gene ID
- Killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily K member 1
- NK cell receptor D
- CD314 antigen
- NKG2-D type II integral membrane protein
- NKG2DDNA segment on chromosome 12 (unique) 2489 expressed sequence
- NKG2-D-activating NK receptor
- killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily K, member 1
Bioinformatics Tool for NKG2D/CD314
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NKG2D/CD314. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.