Flow, CyTOF-ready, Func, ICC/IFHost:
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready, Func, ICC/IF
Host: Rat Monoclonal
Leucine-rich repeat-containing LGR5, also known as GPR49, is an Orphan-A G-protein coupled receptor with an unknown ligand. GPR49 is a stem cell marker of the intestinal epithelium and the hair follicule, and is often expressed in the brain, skeletal muscle, placenta, and spinal cord. Because LGR5 is typically found in mouse hair follicles it may potentially be used to regrow hair in mice. GPR49/LGR5 antibodies are useful tools for research on hair loss and hair follicule development.
|Product By Gene ID
- orphan G protein-coupled receptor HG38
- G-protein coupled receptor 49
- leucine-rich repeat-containing G-protein coupled receptor 5
- leucine-rich repeat-containing G protein-coupled receptor 5
- G protein-coupled receptor 49
- GPR49G-protein coupled receptor HG38
- G-protein coupled receptor 67
- leucine-rich repeat containing G protein-coupled receptor 5
Bioinformatics Tool for Lgr5/GPR49
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Lgr5/GPR49. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.