WB, Flow, CyTOF-readyHost:
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
KLRF1 is a gene that codes for a protein that is helps to facilitate the natural killer-mefiated cytolysis of PHA-induced lymphoblasts and is strongly expressed in the peripheral blood leukocytes and the spleen, with a weaker expression in the lymph nodes and the adult liver. There are four isoforms of KLRF1, with lengths of 232, 182, 64, and 78 amino acids and weights of approximately 27, 21, 7, and 9 kDa respectively. There have been studies conducted on diseases and disorders relating to this gene, including hepatitis b and hepatitis.
|Product By Gene ID
- C-type lectin domain family 5 member C
- killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily F member 1
- Lectin-like receptor F1
- killer cell lectin-like receptor F1
- Activating coreceptor NKp80
- killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily F, member 1
Bioinformatics Tool for NKp80/KLRF1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NKp80/KLRF1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.