Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
NHE8, also known as SLC9A8, is an integral transmembrane proteins that exchange extracellular Na+ for intracellular H+. NHE8 is expressed in the kidney, where it may contribute to apical membrane ion transport physiology. NHE8 is highly expressed in the proximal tubules in the outer stripe of the outer medulla with significant but lower expression in the proximal tubules in the cortex. Sodium-Hydrogen ion Exchangers (NHEs) are a growing family of transmembrane proteins, and NHE8 antibodies are useful tools for research on NaH ion exchange.
|Product By Gene ID
- solute carrier family 9 (sodium/hydrogen exchanger)
- Na(+)/H(+) exchanger 8
- sodium/hydrogen exchanger 8
- Solute carrier family 9 member 8
- solute carrier family 9 (sodium/hydrogen exchanger), isoform 8
- solute carrier family 9 (sodium/hydrogen exchanger), member 8
Bioinformatics Tool for NHE8
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NHE8. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.