WB, Simple WesternHost:
Applications: Func, PAGE
Growth differentiation factor 15 (GDF15) is a transforming growth factor beta superfamily member that acts to regulate inflammatory and apoptotic responses in injured or diseased tissues. GDF15 is most strongly expressed in the liver, placenta and kidney.
GDF15 antibodies are useful for studies on inflamation and immune system research.
|Product By Gene ID
- NSAID (nonsteroidal inflammatory drug)-activated protein 1
- Placental bone morphogenetic protein
- growth/differentiation factor 15
- Macrophage inhibitory cytokine 1
- NAG-1NSAID-regulated gene 1 protein
- MIC-1NSAID-activated gene 1 protein
- MIC1Prostate differentiation factor
- Placental TGF-beta
- growth differentiation factor 15
Bioinformatics Tool for GDF-15
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to GDF-15. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.