WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IP, CyTOF-readyHost:
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, PAGE, AP
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
Mitotic checkpoint serine/threonine-protein kinase BUB1 beta (BUB1B), also known as BubR1, is a kinase involved in spindle checkpoint function. BUBR1 is essential for normal mitotic progression as it prevents cells from entering into anaphase too early. BUBR1 has been detected in human cancers. BubR-1 localizes to the kinetochore and plays a role in the inhibition of the anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C), delaying the onset of anaphase and ensuring proper chromosome segregation.
BubR1 antibodies are useful tools for cancer research and cell division studies.
|Product By Gene ID
- Protein SSK1
- Mitotic checkpoint kinase MAD3L
- EC 126.96.36.199
- SSK1mitotic checkpoint serine/threonine-protein kinase BUB1 beta
- BUBR1budding uninhibited by benzimidazoles 1 (yeast homolog), beta
- MAD3/BUB1-related protein kinase
- budding uninhibited by benzimidazoles 1 homolog beta (yeast)
Bioinformatics Tool for BubR1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to BubR1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.