CABS1 Antibody Summary
Antibody was raised against a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human CLPH. The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of CLPH.
This antibody will no cross-react with other CLPH family members.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1-2 ug/ml
- ELISA 1:100-1:2000
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 5 ug/ml
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.02% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for CABS1 Antibody
- calcium-binding protein, spermatid-specific 1
- calcium-binding protein, sperm-specific 1
- casein-like phosphoprotein
- chromosome 4 open reading frame 35
- Testis development protein NYD-SP26
CLPH (Casein-Like phosphoprotein) is a recently discovered, evolutionarily conserved, testis-specific cytoplasmic protein expressed exclusively in postmeiotic germ cells in rat spermatogenesis. CLPH is a novel casein kinase 2-phosphorylated disordered and calcium-binding protein that displays strong variation in relative expression levels during spermatogenesis. It is frequently associated with the mitochondrial inner membrane during the last steps of spermatid differentiation and is involved in the extremely complex structural rearrangements occurring in haploid germ cells during spermiogenesis.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for CABS1 Antibody (NBP1-77091) (0)
There are no publications for CABS1 Antibody (NBP1-77091).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CABS1 Antibody (NBP1-77091) (0)
There are no reviews for CABS1 Antibody (NBP1-77091).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CABS1 Antibody (NBP1-77091). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
It says the Antibody was raised against a 15 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human CLPH. Can you please tell me the exact sequence of the immunogen?
- According to our inventor, this sequence is proprietary. The only information they were able to give me regarding the sequence is: The immunogen is from within the last 50 amino acids of NP_149113.
Additional CABS1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CABS1 Antibody (NBP1-77091)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CABS1 Antibody (NBP1-77091). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Pathways for CABS1 Antibody (NBP1-77091)
View related products by pathway.
Blogs on CABS1