Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
Elongin C (also known as RNA polymerase II transcription factor SIII p15 subunit and transcription elongation factor B polypeptide 1) is a 15 kD member of the SKP1 family. Elongin functions as a regulatory subunit of a general transcription elongation factor that increases RNA polymerase II transcription elongation past template-encoded arresting sites in the nucleus. The Elongin BC complex acts as adaptor to link Elongin A, VHL, WSB1 or SOCS1 with a module of CUL2 or CUL5 and RBX1 to form E3 ubiquitin ligases. The Poly6131 antibody recognizes the human and mouse elongin C protein and has been shown to be useful for Western blotting.
|Product By Gene ID
- transcription elongation factor B (SIII), polypeptide 1 (15kD, elongin C)
- SIII p15
- transcription elongation factor B, polypeptide 1
- RNA polymerase II transcription factor SIII subunit C
- transcription elongation factor B polypeptide 1
- Elongin 15 kDa subunit
- transcription elongation factor B (SIII), polypeptide 1 (15kDa, elongin C)
Research Areas for TCEB1
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.Stem Cell Markers
Bioinformatics Tool for TCEB1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TCEB1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.