Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Host: Goat Polyclonal
Applications: ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, PAGE, AP
The product of this gene is a member of the nuclear factors of activated T cells DNA-binding transcription complex. This complex consists of at least two components: a preexisting cytosolic component that translocates to the nucleus upon T cell receptor (TCR) stimulation and an inducible nuclear component. Other members of this family participate to form this complex also. The product of this gene plays a role in the regulation of gene expression in T cells and immature thymocytes. Four transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified for this gene.
|Product By Gene ID
- NFAT4nuclear factor of activated T-cells, cytoplasmic 3
- nuclear factor of activated T-cells c3 isoform IE-Xa
- nuclear factor of activated T-cells, cytoplasmic, calcineurin-dependent 3
- T cell transcription factor NFAT4
- T-cell transcription factor NFAT4
Bioinformatics Tool for NFATC3/NFAT4
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NFATC3/NFAT4. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.