GFP Antibody (4B10B2) [Alexa Fluor® 405] Summary
This GFP antibody was developed against purified recombinant fragment of GFP expressed in E. coli.
Ammonium sulfate precipitation
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot
- Flow Cytometry
Optimal dilution of this antibody should be experimentally determined.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Ammonium sulfate precipitation
Alexa Fluor (R) products are provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). The sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: (i) in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment; (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com. This conjugate is made on demand. Actual recovery may vary from the stated volume of this product. The volume will be greater than or equal to the unit size stated on the datasheet.
Alternate Names for GFP Antibody (4B10B2) [Alexa Fluor® 405]
- Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein
- green fluorescent protein (gfp)
- Green Fluorescent Protein
Green fluorescent protein (GFP) is a 27 kDa protein derived from the bioluminescent jellyfish Aquorea Victoria. GFP can be excited by light in the blue to ultraviolet spectrum and has an excitation peak at 395 nm with an emission peak at 509 nm in the green spectrum. GFP autocatalytically forms a fluorescent pigment from natural amino acids present in the nascent protein. GFP is widely used as a reporter (tag) for gene expression, enabling researchers to visualize and localize GFP-tagged proteins within living cells without the need for chemical staining. GFP fluorescence is stable under fixation conditions and antibodies are suitable for a variety of applications including ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IP and WB (1-3).
1. Shi, C., Pan, F. C., Kim, J. N., Washington, M. K., Padmanabhan, C., Meyer, C. T.,... Means, A. L. (2019). Differential Cell Susceptibilities to Kras(G12D) in the Setting of Obstructive Chronic Pancreatitis. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol. doi:10.1016/j.jcmgh.2019.07.001
2. Zhao, S., Fortier, T. M., & Baehrecke, E. H. (2018). Autophagy Promotes Tumor-like Stem Cell Niche Occupancy. Curr Biol, 28(19), 3056-3064.e3053. doi:10.1016/j.cub.2018.07.075
3. Zusso, M., Lunardi, V., Franceschini, D., Pagetta, A., Lo, R., Stifani, S.,... Moro, S. (2019). Ciprofloxacin and levofloxacin attenuate microglia inflammatory response via TLR4/NF-kB pathway. J Neuroinflammation, 16(1), 148. doi:10.1186/s12974-019-1538-9
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Publications for GFP Antibody (NBP2-22111AF405) (0)
There are no publications for GFP Antibody (NBP2-22111AF405).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for GFP Antibody (NBP2-22111AF405) (0)
There are no reviews for GFP Antibody (NBP2-22111AF405).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for GFP Antibody (NBP2-22111AF405). (Showing 1 - of FAQ).