Hu, Mu, Bovine, Canine, Equine, Guinea Pig, Primate, Porcine, Rabbit, Rat, Rhesus MacaqueApplications:
Species: Hu, Mu
Host: Goat Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
Parafibromin, the product of gene HPRT2, acts as a tumor suppressor protein by inhibiting cell proliferation and blocking expression of cyclin D1 when overexpressed. Parafibromin has also been shown to bind with the PAF1 complex / RNA polymerase II which is involved with transcription elongation and the RNA processing pathway.
|Product By Gene ID
- Hyperparathyroidism 2 protein
- Cell division cycle protein 73 homolog
- C1orf28hyperparathyroidism 2 (with jaw tumor)
- chromosome 1 open reading frame 28
- cell division cycle 73, Paf1/RNA polymerase II complex component, homolog (S.cerevisiae)
Research Areas for CDC73/HRPT2
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.CancerTumor Suppressors
Bioinformatics Tool for CDC73/HRPT2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CDC73/HRPT2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.