ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein Summary
ATPGD1 (Human) GST-Tagged Recombinant Protein
Source: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
Amino Acid Sequence: MTEHRRDEENARLLAELVRARGLKLDGCFSYWDDCLVLTALLCQELGLPCSSPAALRLAKQKSLTQLHLLHHHGPPWPAPSLHAVPCCPLESEADVERAVHQVPLPGVMKLEFGAGAVGVRLVEDAPQCHEHFSRITRDLQGEADHPGIGLGWGNAMLLMEFVEGTEHDVDLVLFGGRLLAAFVSDNGPTRLPGFTETAACMPTGLAPEQEAQMVQAAFRCCLGCGLLDGVFNVELKLTGAGPRLIEINPRMGGFYLRDWILELYGVDLLLAAVMVACGLRPALPTRPRARGHLVGVMCLVSQHLQALSSTASRETLQALHDRGLLRLNLLEEALVPGEYEEPYCSVACAGPSPTEARLRLLGLCQGLGIDGPSYPVAHFLSHFK
in vitro wheat germ expression system
|Details of Functionality
This protein is not active and should not be used for experiments requiring activity.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
50 mM Tris-HCl, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH 8.0 in the elution buffer.
Please see the vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
Useful in Western Blot and ELISA. This protein has not been tested for any functionality. This product may contain endotoxins and is not suitable for use with live cells.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein
- ATP-grasp domain-containing protein 1
- carnosine synthase 1
- EC 184.108.40.206
- KIAA1394ATPGD1ATP-grasp domain containing 1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Av, Bv, Pm
Applications: WB, B/N, Flow, GS, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Publications for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01) (0)
There are no publications for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01) (0)
There are no reviews for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I want to know more about ATPGD1, regarding the molecular weight, and the isoform to which is corresponds to, how much protein was loaded etc. And the details about the protein (H00057571-P01) and antibody (H00057571-B01), why they differ in molecular weight.
- The expected molecular weight is 68.2kDa (due to the GST tag), the isoform which is recognized has not been tested and the SDS-PAGE image you see corresponds to 2ug of purified protein loaded per well. The WB image of H00057571-P01 is with a Gst-tag. The MW is 68.2KDa (including around 15KDa Gst-tag). For the WB image on H00057571-B01, it is Transfected lysate without the Gst-tag. So, the MW is the original 1 - 385 a.a, 42.35 KDa.
Additional ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ATPGD1