Recombinant Human ATPGD1 Protein Summary
A recombinant protein with GST tag at N-terminal corresponding to the amino acids 1-385 of Human KIAA1394 full-length ORF
Source: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
Amino Acid Sequence:MTEHRRDEENARLLAELVRARGLKLDGCFSYWDDCLVLTALLCQELGLPCSSPAALRLAKQKSLTQLHLLHHHGPPWPAPSLHAVPCCPLESEADVERAVHQVPLPGVMKLEFGAGAVGVRLVEDAPQCHEHFSRITRDLQGEADHPGIGLGWGNAMLLMEFVEGTEHDVDLVLFGGRLLAAFVSDNGPTRLPGFTETAACMPTGLAPEQEAQMVQAAFRCCLGCGLLDGVFNVELKLTGAGPRLIEINPRMGGFYLRDWILELYGVDLLLAAVMVACGLRPALPTRPRARGHLVGVMCLVSQHLQALSSTASRETLQALHDRGLLRLNLLEEALVPGEYEEPYCSVACAGPSPTEARLRLLGLCQGLGIDGPSYPVAHFLSHFK
|Details of Functionality
This protein is not active and should not be used for experiments requiring activity.
| Protein/Peptide Type
This protein has not been tested for any functionality. Product may contain endotoxins and is not suitable for use with live cells.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Recombinant Human ATPGD1 Protein
- ATP-grasp domain-containing protein 1
- carnosine synthase 1
- EC 18.104.22.168
- KIAA1394ATPGD1ATP-grasp domain containing 1
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, IP, ICC
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Publications for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01) (0)
There are no publications for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01) (0)
There are no reviews for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I want to know more about ATPGD1, regarding the molecular weight, and the isoform to which is corresponds to, how much protein was loaded etc. And the details about the protein (H00057571-P01) and antibody (H00057571-B01), why they differ in molecular weight.
- The expected molecular weight is 68.2kDa (due to the GST tag), the isoform which is recognized has not been tested and the SDS-PAGE image you see corresponds to 2ug of purified protein loaded per well. The WB image of H00057571-P01 is with a Gst-tag. The MW is 68.2KDa (including around 15KDa Gst-tag). For the WB image on H00057571-B01, it is Transfected lysate without the Gst-tag. So, the MW is the original 1 - 385 a.a, 42.35 KDa.
Additional ATPGD1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ATPGD1 Recombinant Protein (H00057571-P01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ATPGD1