Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, S-ELISA
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
SLC22A13, also known as ORCTL3/OCTL1, which is a member of the organic cation/anion/zwitterion transporter family, is highly expressed in the kidney, and to a weaker extent, in the brain, heart, and intestine. A functional study of Xenopus oocytes revealed that ORCTL3 functions in the uptake of urate and nicotinate. ORCTL3 may play a role in cyclosporine A-induced hyperuricemia, because cyclosporine A enhances urate uptake by ORCTL3.
|Product By Gene ID
- Organic cation transporter-like 3
- solute carrier family 22, member 13
- organic cationic transporter-like 3
- solute carrier family 22 member 13
- organic-cation transporter like 3
- solute carrier family 22 (organic anion transporter), member 13
Bioinformatics Tool for SLC22A13
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SLC22A13. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.