WB, Flow, AgAct, ICCHost:
WB, Flow, AgActHost:
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
The natural cytotoxicity receptors (NCRs) are a recently characterized family of Ig-like activation receptors that appear to be major triggering receptors in tumor cell recognition. NCR1 is a glycoprotein that has two extracellular Ig-like domains followed by a ~40 amino acid residue stalk region, a type I transmembrane domain, and a short cytoplasmic tail. NCR1 has been shown to represent a novel NK cell-specific molecule involved in human NK cell activation. NCR1 has been implicated in NK cell-mediated lysis of several autologous tumor cells and pathogen-infected cell lines.
|Product By Gene ID
- Lymphocyte antigen 94 homolog
- CD335 antigen
- Natural killer cell p46-related protein
- LY94lymphocyte antigen 94 homolog (activating NK-receptor; NK-p46)
- NK-p46lymphocyte antigen 94 (mouse) homolog (activating NK-receptor; NK-p46)
- NK cell-activating receptor
- natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 1
Bioinformatics Tool for NKp46/NCR1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NKp46/NCR1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.