Host: Rabbit Monoclonal
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
WB, ELISA, PA
NFIL3 is a basic leucine zipper transcription factor which activates IL3 gene expression and can also repress transcription.
|Product By Gene ID
- nuclear factor interleukin-3-regulated protein
- Interleukin-3-binding protein 1
- nuclear factor interleukin 3 regulated protein
- Interleukin-3 promoter transcriptional activator
- NFIL3AE4 promoter-binding protein 4
- Transcriptional activator NF-IL3A
- nuclear factor, interleukin 3 regulated
Bioinformatics Tool for NFIL3
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NFIL3. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.