WB, Simple Western, IHCHost:
Species: Hu, Mu, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, IP
TFAM a mitochondrial transcription factor that is a key activator of mitochondrial transcription as well as a participant in mitochondrial genome replication. Studies in mice have demonstrated that this protein is required to regulate the mitochondrial genome copy number and is essential for embryonic development. A mouse model for Kearns-Sayre syndrome was produced when expression of the gene was eliminated by targeted disruption in heart and muscle cells.
|Product By Gene ID
- Transcription factor 6-like 2
- Transcription factor 6-like 2 (mitochondrial transcription factor)
- Transcription factor 6
- mitochondrial transcription factor A
- TCF6L2Mitochondrial transcription factor 1
- transcription factor A, mitochondrial
Bioinformatics Tool for mtTFA
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to mtTFA. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.