ACPL is encoded by this gene is an accessory subunit of the heterodimeric receptor for IL18. This protein enhances the IL18 binding activity of IL18R1 (IL1RRP), a ligand binding subunit of IL18 receptor. The coexpression of IL18R1 and this protein is required for the activation of NF-kappaB and MAPK8 (JNK) in response to IL18.
|Product By Gene ID
- Interleukin-18 receptor accessory protein-like
- CD218 antigen-like family member B
- IL-1R accessory protein-like
- CD218b antigen
- Accessory protein-like
- interleukin-18 receptor accessory protein
- IL-18 receptor beta
- Interleukin-18 receptor beta
- Interleukin-1 receptor 7
- IL-18 receptor accessory protein
- interleukin 18 receptor accessory protein
Bioinformatics Tool for IL-18 R beta/IL-1 R7/ACPL
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IL-18 R beta/IL-1 R7/ACPL. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.