Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Mk
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
WB, IHC, IHC-P, PEP-ELISAHost:
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
GADD34 is a phosphatase whose expression is increased by exposure of cells to DNA damage or stress induced growth arrest. Induction is correlated with apoptosis following exposure to ionizing radiation.
|Product By Gene ID
- protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 15A
- growth arrest and DNA-damage-inducible 34
- Myeloid differentiation primary response protein MyD116 homolog
- GADD34Growth arrest and DNA damage-inducible protein GADD34
- protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 15A
Bioinformatics Tool for GADD34
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to GADD34. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.