WB, IHC, B/NHost:
ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-PHost:
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
CX3CL1, also known as fractalkine, C-X3-C motif chemokine 1, CX3C membrane-anchored chemokine, neurotactin, small-inducible cytokine D1, FKN, NTT, and SCYD1, is a member of the intercrine delta family. The soluble form of CX3CL1 is chemotactic for monocytes and T-cells, but not for neutrophils. CX3CL1's membrane bound form promotes adhesion of the monocytes and T-cells to endothelial cells. Additionally, CX3CL1 binds to CX3CR1 and regulates adhesion and migration of leukocyte processes at the endothelium.
|Product By Gene ID
- small inducible cytokine subfamily D (Cys-X3-Cys), member-1
- CX3C membrane-anchored chemokine
- SCYD1C-X3-C motif chemokine 1
- NTTSmall-inducible cytokine D1
- NTNsmall inducible cytokine subfamily D (Cys-X3-Cys), member 1 (fractalkine
- chemokine (C-X3-C motif) ligand 1
Bioinformatics Tool for CX3CL1/Fractalkine
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CX3CL1/Fractalkine. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.