Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Host: Sheep Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Applications: B/N, Ctrl
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
CIB1(also designated calcium and integrin binding 1 or calmyrin),with 191-amino acid protein(about 21kDa), belongs to the calcium-binding protein family.CIB1 is known to interact with DNA-dependent protein kinase and may play a role in kinase-phosphatase regulation of DNA end joining.CIB1 is an EF-hand-containing protein that binds multiple effector proteins, including the platelet alpha(IIb)beta(3) integrin and several serine/threonine kinases and potentially modulates their function.CIB1 regulates platelet aggregation in hemostasis through a specific interaction with the alpha(IIb) cytoplasmic domain of platelet integrin alpha(IIb)beta(3). CIB1 is also ubiquitously expressed activating and inhibiting protein ligand of the InsP3R.
|Product By Gene ID
- SNK-interacting protein 2-28
- DNA-PKcs-interacting protein
- Snk interacting protein 2-28
- DNA-dependent protein kinase interacting protein
- Kinase-interacting protein
- Calcium- and integrin-binding protein
- SIP2-28calcium and integrin-binding protein 1
- KIPcalcium and integrin binding, protein kinase interacting protein
- CIBcalcium and integrin binding protein
- calcium and integrin binding 1 (calmyrin)
Bioinformatics Tool for CIB1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CIB1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Related CIB1 Blog Posts
Check out the latest blog posts on CIB1.
Read more CIB1 related blogs.
|IRE1 alpha dependent apoptotic-signaling pathway
Despite in depth characterization of the role of IRE1 alpha (inositol-requiring enzyme 1 alpha) in activating the unfolded protein response (UPR) in the ER - little is known about the molecular mechanisms by which this ER protein has shown to reg... Read more.