WB, IB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IPHost:
WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
The Fanconi anemia group subunit J protein (FANCJ), also called BRIP1 or BACH1, is a helicase that interacts with the BRCT domain of BRCA1 and has a role in BRCA1-dependent DNA repair and checkpoint. Defects in FANCJ cause the autosomal recessive disorder, Fanconi anemia. BRIP1/FANCJ has a function in the Fanconi anemia pathway that is independent of BRCA1 and downstream of FANCD2 activation.
FANCG antibodies are useful for DNA repair studies and cell cycle research.
|Product By Gene ID
- EC 3.6.1
- Protein FACJ
- BRCA1-interacting protein C-terminal helicase 1
- BRCA1-associated C-terminal helicase 1
- BRCA1-interacting protein 1
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase BRIP1
- EC 18.104.22.168
- FANCJFanconi anemia group J protein
- BACH1BRCA1/BRCA2-associated helicase 1
- BRCA1-binding helicase-like protein BACH1
- BRCA1 interacting protein C-terminal helicase 1
Bioinformatics Tool for BRIP1/FANCJ
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to BRIP1/FANCJ. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.