WB, ChIP, ICC/IF, IPHost:
WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IPHost:
Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ch, Fe, Pm, Rb, ZeApplications:
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
Bmi1 polycomb ring finger oncogene regulates the cell cycle inhibitor genes p16 and p19, with implications in hematopoiesis, skeletal patterning, neurological functions, and development of the cerebellum. Bmi 1 has been shown to induce telomerase activity and immortalize human mammary epithelial cells, and extend the replicative life span of human fibroblasts by suppressing the p16-dependent senescence pathway. Bmi-1 is also required for efficient self-renewing cell division in adult hematopoietic and neural stem cells.
Aberrant expression of Bmi-1 has been found in several types of cancer in the bladder, skin, blood, prostate, breast, ovaries, andcolon. Its overexpression is especially pronounced in mantle cell lymphomas. Thereforem Bmi1 antibodies will be useful tools for many cancer development studies.
|Product By Gene ID
- polycomb group protein Bmi1
- polycomb complex protein BMI-1
- polycomb group ring finger 4
- murine leukemia viral (bmi-1) oncogene homolog
- B lymphoma Mo-MLV insertion region 1 homolog (mouse)
- B lymphoma Mo-MLV insertion region 1 homolog
- RING finger protein 51
- RNF51Polycomb group RING finger protein 4
- BMI1 polycomb ring finger oncogene
Bioinformatics Tool for BMI-1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to BMI-1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.