WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, KDHost:
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, KD
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
WB, IHC, IHC-P, KDHost:
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
Anillin is a 124 kDa scaffolding protein that plays an important role in cell division. Anillin interacts with septins and mediates septin filament assembly and stabilization in the construction of the contractile ring responsible for cleavage furrow formation and cytokinesis.
|Product By Gene ID
- Drosophila Scraps homolog
- actin-binding protein anillin
- anillin, actin binding protein (scraps homolog, Drosophila)
- anillin (Drosophila Scraps homolog), actin binding protein
- anillin, actin binding protein
Bioinformatics Tool for Anillin
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Anillin. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.