Sars Spike Protein Antibody (16F1071) [PE] Summary
The antibody was developed using a synthetic peptide from the putative SARS Spike glycoprotein (Genbank accession no. NP_828851) corresponding to amino acids 19-45.
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
PE (A=488, E=575)
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
The C1.18.4 hybridoma cell line was grown and tissue culture supernatant was purified using affinity chromatography.
Alternate Names for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (16F1071) [PE]
- E2 glycoprotein
- Human coronavirus spike glycoprotein
- Peplomer protein
- S glycoprotein
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome spike glycoprotein
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome virus spike glycoprotein
- Spike glycoprotein
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Publications for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (NBP2-24746PE) (0)
There are no publications for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (NBP2-24746PE).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (NBP2-24746PE) (0)
There are no reviews for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (NBP2-24746PE).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (NBP2-24746PE) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional Sars Spike Protein Products
Blogs on Sars Spike Protein