Sars Spike Protein Antibody (16F1071) [Janelia Fluor® 549] Summary
The antibody was developed using a synthetic peptide from the putative SARS Spike glycoprotein (Genbank accession no. NP_828851) corresponding to amino acids 19-45.
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Optimal dilution of this antibody should be experimentally determined.
The C1.18.4 hybridoma cell line was grown and tissue culture supernatant was purified using affinity chromatography.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
Sold under license from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Janelia Research Campus.
Alternate Names for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (16F1071) [Janelia Fluor® 549]
- E2 glycoprotein
- Human coronavirus spike glycoprotein
- Peplomer protein
- S glycoprotein
- SARS coronavirus S protein
- SARS coronavirus Spike Protein
- SARS CoV S glycoprotein
- SARS CoV Spike protein
- SARS CoV
- SARS-CoV S protein
- SARS-COV Spike
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome spike glycoprotein
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome virus spike glycoprotein
- Spike glycoprotein
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Publications for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (NBP2-24746JF549) (0)
There are no publications for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (NBP2-24746JF549).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (NBP2-24746JF549) (0)
There are no reviews for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (NBP2-24746JF549).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Sars Spike Protein Antibody (NBP2-24746JF549). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
Do you know if Sars Spike Protein Antibody (16F1071) will cross react with SARS-2?
- NBP2-24746 has no similarity unfortunately. However, NBP2-24808, NBP2-24942, and NB100-56578 have 100% sequence homology with the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein.
I am looking for a primary antibody to sars spike protein to the new COVID-19.
- NBP1-28850, NB100-56578, NBP2-24808, NBP2-24942 have 100% homology to the new SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Other Available Formats
Additional Sars Spike Protein Products
Blogs on Sars Spike Protein