HPV16 E1+E4 Antibody (TVG 402) Summary
Antigen for hybridoma production was expressed as a b galactosidase fusion protein using the pEX expression system and was consequently cleaved to release the E1/E4 polypeptide.
Amino acids 36-41.
The epitope recognized by this antibody survived brief fixation in 5% formaldehyde, but not prolonged fixation.
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:100 - 1:2000
- ELISA 1:100 - 1:2000
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10 - 1:500
- Immunoprecipitation 1:10 - 1:500
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.02% Sodium Azide
Protein A or G purified
Alternate Names for HPV16 E1+E4 Antibody (TVG 402)
- ATP dependent helicase E1
- HPV 16 ATP dependent helicase E1
- HPV 16 E1
- HPV 16 E4
- HPV 16 replication protein E1
- HPV16 ATP dependent helicase E1
- HPV16 E1
- HPV16 E4
- HPV16 replication protein E1
- Human papilloma virus type 16 ATP dependent helicase E1
- Human papilloma virus type 16 E1
- Human papilloma virus type 16 E4
- Human papilloma virus type 16 replication protein E1
- Human papilloma virus type 16
- Human papillomavirus type 16 ATP dependent helicase E1
- Human papillomavirus type 16 E1
- Human papillomavirus type 16 E4
- Human papillomavirus type 16 replication protein E1
- Human papillomavirus type 16
- Replication protein E1
- Replication protein
HPV16 is an ATP-dependent DNA helicase required for initiation of viral DNA replication. It forms a complex with the viral E2 protein. The E1-E2 complex binds to the replication origin which contains binding sites for both proteins. HPV16, in comparison to HPV types 6 and 11, is more often associated with malignant genital cancers in humans.
This antibody is of value in monitoring the progress of HPV infection from benign lesions to invasive cancer.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Publications for HPV16 E1+E4 Antibody (NB100-2766) (0)
There are no publications for HPV16 E1+E4 Antibody (NB100-2766).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for HPV16 E1+E4 Antibody (NB100-2766) (0)
There are no reviews for HPV16 E1+E4 Antibody (NB100-2766).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for HPV16 E1+E4 Antibody (NB100-2766) (0)
Additional HPV16 E1+E4 Products
Blogs on HPV16 E1+E4