alpha 1B-Glycoprotein Antibody [Unconjugated] Summary
Mouse myeloma cell line NS0-derived recombinant mouse alpha 1B-Glycoprotein
Accession # Q19LI2
Detects mouse and rat alpha 1B-Glycoprotein in direct ELISAs and Western blots. In direct ELISAs, less than 1% cross-reactivity with recombinant human alpha 1B-Glycoprotein observed.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:1000 dilution
- Simple Western 1:100 dilution
- Immunocytochemistry 1:20-1:50 dilution
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
|Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C, as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after opening.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after opening.
Supplied as a solution in PBS containing BSA, Glycerol and Sodium Azide.
Immunogen affinity purified
* Contains <0.1% Sodium Azide, which is not hazardous at this concentration according to GHS classifications. Refer to SDS for additional information and handling instructions.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for alpha 1B-Glycoprotein Antibody [Unconjugated]
- alpha 1BGlycoprotein
- alpha 1B-Glycoprotein
The alpha 1B-Glycoprotein is a plasma glycoprotein, encoded by the A1BG gene with an unknown
function. The protein shows sequence similarity to the variable regions
of some immunoglobulin supergene family member proteins.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Publications for alpha 1B-Glycoprotein Antibody (AF8537) (0)
There are no publications for alpha 1B-Glycoprotein Antibody (AF8537).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for alpha 1B-Glycoprotein Antibody (AF8537) (0)
There are no reviews for alpha 1B-Glycoprotein Antibody (AF8537).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for alpha 1B-Glycoprotein Antibody (AF8537) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional alpha 1B-Glycoprotein Products
Bioinformatics Tool for alpha 1B-Glycoprotein Antibody (AF8537)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to alpha 1B-Glycoprotein Antibody (AF8537). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on alpha 1B-Glycoprotein