Aflatoxin B1 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Aflatoxin B ELISA Kit is a competitive binding enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of aflatoxin B.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Wash Buffer (10xPBS-Tween). Dilute 10 fold with distilled or deionized water to 150mL prior to use. (#6)
- Stop Solution, 3 N NaOH. (#7)
- p-Nitrophenyl Phosphate (pNPP) substrate. Ready to use. (#5)
- Aflatoxin-Alkaline Phosphatase conjugate (AFX-ALP). (#3)
- 96-wells microtiter plate (#S). Twelve strips of 8 detachable wells, coated with rabbitAnti-Aflatoxin antibody
- Calibrator containing 0, 0.5, 2.0 and 8.0 ng/mL of Aflatoxin B1
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Aflatoxin B1 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- Aldoketoreductase 7
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Aflatoxin B1 ELISA Kit (KA1412) (0)
There are no publications for Aflatoxin B1 ELISA Kit (KA1412).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Aflatoxin B1 ELISA Kit (KA1412) (0)
There are no reviews for Aflatoxin B1 ELISA Kit (KA1412).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Aflatoxin B1 ELISA Kit (KA1412). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
My question was how sensitive is your most sensitive aflatoxin antibody? Say in a standard ELISA plate format. I could not find any info of that kind on your website.
- We have one kit available, cat# KA1412, that can detect Aflatoxin levels of less than 1 ng/mL. The only other sensitivity information we have is that NB120-1017 can detect Aflatoxin when used at a concentration of 5ug/mL and NB100-2908 has a recommended dilution of 1:2000-1:10000 for use in ELISA.