Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
ZNHIT3/TRIP3 interacts with HNF-4 alpha, a transcription factor involved in glucose metabolism. As a protein associated with HNF-4, ZNHIT3/TRIP3 functions as a transcriptional coactivator. Alternate names for ZNHIT3/TRIP3 include Zinc finger HIT domain-containing protein 3, thyroid receptor-interacting protein 3, and HNF4a coactivator.
|Product By Gene ID
- zinc finger, HIT domain containing 3
- Thyroid receptor-interacting protein 3
- zinc finger HIT domain-containing protein 3
- zinc finger, HIT type 3
- TRIP3thyroid receptor interacting protein 3
- Thyroid hormone receptor interactor 3TR-interacting protein 3
- HNF-4a coactivator
- zinc finger, HIT-type containing 3
Bioinformatics Tool for ZNHIT3
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ZNHIT3. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.