Applications: WB, IHC
Host: Sheep Polyclonal
WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, S-ELISAHost:
Applications: Func, PAGE, Binding Activity, Bioactivity
This 95 kDa protein phosphorylates other proteins on serine, threonine, and tyrosine. It has been thought to be associated with cell proliferation.
|Product By Gene ID
- EC 18.104.22.168
- phosphotyrosine picked threonine kinase
- monopolar spindle 1-like 1
- Phosphotyrosine picked threonine-protein kinase
- dual specificity protein kinase TTK
- MPS1L1PYTcancer/testis antigen 96
- TTK protein kinase
Bioinformatics Tool for TTK
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TTK. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.