ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
SENP7, SAE1, or SUMO-1 specific protease 2 is a ubiquitin-like (Ubl) protein that has been shown to bind to several protiens including Ran GTPase-activating protein 1 (RanGAP1), IkappaBalpha, and PML. These bindings implicate SUMO in the stabilization of the target proteins and/or their localization to subcellular complexes.
|Product By Gene ID
- SUMO-1-specific protease 2
- EC 3.4.22.-
- Sentrin/SUMO-specific protease SENP7
- sentrin-specific protease 7
- KIAA1707SUMO1/sentrin specific protease 7
- SUMO1/sentrin specific peptidase 7
Bioinformatics Tool for SENP7
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SENP7. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.