Hu, Mu, Rt, BvApplications:
WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IPHost:
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Ribonucleotide reductase catalyzes the formation of deoxyribonucleotides from ribonucleotides. It is composed of 2 non-identical subunits, proteins M1 and M2. Synthesis of M2 is regulated in a cell-cycle dependent fashion.
|Product By Gene ID
- EC 22.214.171.124
- ribonucleoside-diphosphate reductase subunit M2
- Ribonucleotide reductase small subunit
- Ribonucleotide reductase small chain
- ribonucleotide reductase M2 polypeptide
- ribonucleotide reductase M2
Bioinformatics Tool for RRM2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to RRM2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.