Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
POU3F3, also known as POU Class 3 Homeobox 3, is a transcription factor that is primarily expressed in the brain and CNS. POU3F3 interacts with SOX4 and SOX11, and is implicated in the development of neurons. Current research surrounding POU3F3 has shown potential linkages with neuronitis and cerebritis. POU3F3 has also been shown to interact with POU3F4, CAV1, SOX10, and GADD34.
|Product By Gene ID
- POU domain class 3, transcription factor 3
- Octamer-binding transcription factor 8
- Octamer-binding protein 8
- POU domain, class 3, transcription factor 3
- Brain-specific homeobox/POU domain protein 1
- POU class 3 homeobox 3
Bioinformatics Tool for POU3F3
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to POU3F3. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.