WB, IHC-P, PEP-ELISAHost:
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
The p53 tumor suppressor activates either cell cycle arrest or apoptosis in response to cellular stress. A novel gene, PERP, is expressed in a p53-dependent manner and at high levels in apoptotic cells compared with G(1)-arrested cells. PERP induction is linked to p53-dependent apoptosis and is directly activated by p53. These data suggest that PERP is a novel effector of p53-dependent apoptosis.
|Product By Gene ID
- P53-induced protein PIGPC1
- p53 apoptosis effector related to PMP22
- Keratinocyte-associated protein 1
- p53 apoptosis effector related to PMP-22
- THWkeratinocytes associated protein 1
- Transmembrane protein THW
- PERP, TP53 apoptosis effector
Bioinformatics Tool for PERP
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PERP. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.