WB, IHC-P, IP, IHC-WhMtHost:
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IF
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Leucine-rich repeats (LRRs), ribonuclease inhibitor (RI)-like subfamily. LRRs are 20-29 residue sequence motifs present in many proteins that participate in protein-protein interactions and have different functions and cellular locations.
|Product By Gene ID
- nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain, leucine rich repeat and pyrin domaincontaining 7
- Nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain protein 12
- NACHT, LRR and PYD domains-containing protein 7
- NACHT, leucine rich repeat and PYD containing 7
- NACHT, LRR and PYD containing protein 7
- PYRIN-containing APAF1-like protein 3
- NLR family, pyrin domain containing 7
Bioinformatics Tool for NLRP7
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NLRP7. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.