Mu, Rt, HumanApplications:
WB, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IPHost:
WB, ELISA, Flow, IHC, IHC-PHost:
Nkx3.1 is a transcription factor that may play an important role in regulating proliferation of glandular epithelium and in the formation of ducts in the prostate. It has been thought to be one of the target genes of the 8p21 loss of heterozygosity, common in prostate cancer. But neither disruption of the coding region of the gene, nor mutations have been found in prostate cancer.
|Product By Gene ID
- NK3 transcription factor related, locus 1
- NK homeobox (Drosophila), family 3, A
- NK3 transcription factor homolog A
- Homeobox protein NK-3 homolog A
- NKX3ANK homeobox, family 3, A
- BAPX2homeobox protein Nkx-3.1
- NK3 transcription factor related, locus 1 (Drosophila)
- NK3 homeobox 1
Bioinformatics Tool for NKX3.1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NKX3.1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.