Applications: WB, IHC
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, AP
MS4A7 encodes a member of the membrane-spanning 4A gene family, members of which are characterized by common structural features and similar intron/exon splice boundaries and display unique expression patterns in hematopoietic cells and nonlymphoid tissues. This family member is associated with mature cellular function in the monocytic lineage, and it may be a component of a receptor complex involved in signal transduction. This gene is localized to 11q12, in a cluster of other family members. At least four alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding two distinct isoforms have been observed.
|Product By Gene ID
- Four-span transmembrane protein 2
- membrane-spanning 4-domains subfamily A member 7
- CD20/FC-epsilon-RI-beta family member 4
- high affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor beta subunit
- CFFM4CD20 antigen-like 4
- membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 7,4SPAN2
Bioinformatics Tool for MS4A7
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MS4A7. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.