Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Monoclonal
WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-PHost:
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
Canalicular Multi Organic Anion Transporter / Multidrug Resistance associated Protein 2 (cMOAT / MRP 2) is a membrane transport protein with a molecular weight of 170-180 kD.
|Product By Gene ID
- ATP-binding cassette, sub-family C (CFTR/MRP), member 2
- Canalicular multidrug resistance protein
- canalicular multispecific organic anion transporter 1
- MRP2ATP-binding cassette sub-family C member 2
- Multidrug resistance-associated protein 2
Bioinformatics Tool for MRP2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MRP2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.