Applications: WB, IHC
Host: Mouse monoclonal
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
MKL1 (megakaryoblastic leukemia 1 protein) was identified as part of a t(1;22) translocation with RBM15 associated with acute megakaryoblastic leukemia. It is a transcriptional coactivator of serum response factor (SRF) that promotes muscle differentiation and also plays a role in promoting maturation of megakaryocytes.
|Product By Gene ID
- Megakaryocytic acute leukemia protein
- RNA-binding motif protein 15/megakaryoblastic leukemia-1 fusion protein
- Megakaryoblastic leukemia 1 protein
- MKL/myocardin-like protein 1
- MALSAP and coiled-coil domain
- Myocardin-related transcription factor A
- megakaryoblastic leukemia (translocation) 1
Bioinformatics Tool for Mkl1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Mkl1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.