Hu, Mu, RbApplications:
WB, ELISA, ICC/IFHost:
Applications: WB, IHC
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, PAGE, AP
The Shaker gene family of Drosophila encodes components of voltage-gated potassium channels and is comprised of four subfamilies. Based on sequence similarity, this gene is similar to one of these subfamilies, namely the Shaw subfamily. The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the delayed rectifier class of channel proteins and is an integral membrane protein that mediates the voltage-dependent potassium ion permeability of excitable membranes.
|Product By Gene ID
- potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily C member 3
- potassium voltage-gated channel, Shaw-related subfamily, member 3
- Shaw-related voltage-gated potassium channel protein 3
- spinocerebellar ataxia 13
- voltage-gated potassium channel protein KV3.3
- Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv3.3
Bioinformatics Tool for Kv3.3
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Kv3.3. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.