Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
WB, IHC, IHC-P, PEP-ELISAHost:
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, PAGE, AP
ATG4D is a gene that codes for a protein expressed in the skeletal muscle and testis and is 474 amino acids long with a weight of approximately 53 kDa. ATG4D is a cysteine protease required for autophagy. ATG4D has been shown to have interactions with TAF12, CASP3, CASP8, GABARAP, and UBC in pathways such as the regulation of autophagy pathway.
|Product By Gene ID
- AUT-like 4, cysteine endopeptidase (S. cerevisiae)
- EC 3.4.22
- APG4 autophagy 4 homolog D (S. cerevisiae)
- EC 3.4.22.-
- AUT-like 4 cysteine endopeptidase
- cysteine protease involved in autophagy
- cysteine protease ATG4D
- Autophagy-related protein 4 homolog D
- Autophagy-related cysteine endopeptidase 4
- AUT-like 4, cysteine endopeptidase
- APG4 autophagy 4 homolog D
- ATG4 autophagy related 4 homolog D (S. cerevisiae)
Research Areas for ATG4D
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.AutophagyPhospho-Specific
PTMs for ATG4D
Learn more about PTMs related to ATG4D.Cleavage
Bioinformatics Tool for ATG4D
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ATG4D. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Related ATG4D Blog Posts
Check out the latest blog posts on ATG4D.
Read more ATG4D related blogs.
|ATG4D - A regulator of autophagy and apoptosis
Autophagy is an essential cellular process whereby damaged proteins and organelles are degraded and recycled. Autophagy, while happening constantly at a basal level, is tightly regulated and can be further induced under cellular stress. One of the... Read more.