TLR12 Antibody (1229C) [Alexa Fluor® 405] Summary
Recombinant Monoclonal Antibody.
Chinese hamster ovary cell line CHO-derived recombinant mouse TLR12
Accession # Q6QNU9
Detects mouse TLR12 in direct ELISAs.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Intracellular Staining by Flow Cytometry 0.25-1 ug/10^6 cells
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store the unopened product at 2 - 8 °C. Do not use past expiration date.
Supplied 0.2 mg/mL in a saline solution containing BSA and Sodium Azide.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for TLR12 Antibody (1229C) [Alexa Fluor® 405]
- toll-like receptor 12
Toll-like receptors (TLRs) are type I transmembrane proteins that activate the immune system in response to molecular patterns derived from microbial pathogens. Some TLRs are expressed on the cell surface (TLR1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 10), while others are found in endosomal structures (TLR3, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13). TLRs contain a large number of leucine-rich repeats (LRRs) in their ectodomains and a cytoplasmic tail with one signal transducing Toll/IL-1 receptor (TIR) domain (1, 2). Mature mouse TLR12 is an approximately 100 kDa glycoprotein that consists of a 688 amino acid (aa) ectodomain with 17 LRRs, a 21 aa transmembrane segment, and a 176 aa cytoplasmic region (3). Within the ectodomain, mouse TLR12 shares 80% aa sequence identity with rat TLR12. TLR12 is expressed in dendritic cells, macrophages, and neurons, and in the uterus, liver, kidney, and bladder (3-6). It is up-regulated in the adipose tissue of obesity-prone ob/ob mice fed a high fat diet (7). The intracellular trafficking and sorting of several TLRs (including TLR12) is dependent on the endoplasmic reticulum resident protein UNC93B1 (8, 9). TLR12 can associate into homodimers as well as heterodimers with TLR11 (4). TLR11 can additionally heterodimerize with TLR3 and TLR7 (4, 8). TLR12 is required for the inflammatory response against uropathogenic bacteria and Toxoplasma gondii
(3, 4). It directly binds Profilin from T. gondii
, and it cooperates with TLR11 in protecting against T. gondii
infection in vivo
- Hopkins, P.A. and S. Sriskandan (2005) Clin. Exp. Immunol. 140:395.
- Song, D.H. and J.O. Lee (2012) Immunol. Rev. 250:216.
- Zhang, D. et al. (2004) Science 303:1522.
- Koblansky, A.A. et al. (2013) Immunity 38:119.
- Mishra, B.B. et al. (2008) J. Neuroinflam. 5:53.
- Hickey, D.K. et al. (2013) Innate Immun. 19:121.
- Kim, S.J. et al. (2012) J. Nutr. Biochem. 23:113.
- Andrade, W.A. et al. (2013) Cell Host Microbe 13:42.
- Lee, B.L. et al. (2013) eLife 2:e00291.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Publications for TLR12 Antibody (IC8086V) (0)
There are no publications for TLR12 Antibody (IC8086V).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TLR12 Antibody (IC8086V) (0)
There are no reviews for TLR12 Antibody (IC8086V).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
FAQs for TLR12 Antibody (IC8086V) (0)
Additional Array Products
Blogs on TLR12