OV-6 Antibody (OV-6) [Alexa Fluor® 405] Summary
Carcinogen-treated rat nodular hepatocytes
Detects human and rat OV-6 antigen.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 0.25-1 ug/10^6 cells
Flow Cytometry: Please use 0.25-1 ug of conjugated antibody per 10e6 cells.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store the unopened product at 2 - 8 °C. Do not use past expiration date.
Supplied 0.2 mg/mL in a saline solution containing BSA and Sodium Azide.
0.09% Sodium Azide
Please see the vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for OV-6 Antibody (OV-6) [Alexa Fluor® 405]
OV-6 antigen has been used as a marker to identify oval cells, putative hepatic stem cells that can differentiate into multiple cell types.
- Dunsford, H.A. and S. Sell (1989) Cancer Res. 49:4887.
- Parent, R. et al. (2004) Gastroenterology 126:1147.
- He, Z.P. et al. (2003) Cell Prolif. 37:177.
- Lazaro, C.A. et al. (2003) Hepatology 38:1095.
- He, Z.P. et al. (2003) Differentation 71:281.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Publications for OV-6 Antibody (FAB2020V) (0)
There are no publications for OV-6 Antibody (FAB2020V).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for OV-6 Antibody (FAB2020V) (0)
There are no reviews for OV-6 Antibody (FAB2020V).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for OV-6 Antibody (FAB2020V) (0)
Additional Array Products
Blogs on OV-6