DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody (L5) [DyLight 550] Summary
N-terminal DYKDDDDK-tagged extracellular domain of mouse Langerin. Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody.
Tissue culture supernatant
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
DyLight 550 (A=562, E=576)
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
This product is unpurified. The exact concentration of antibody is not quantifiable.
Tissue culture supernatant
This DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag antibody is useful for Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence, Immunoprecipitation, Western blot and Immunohistochemistry. Use in Immunohistochemistry-Frozen reported in scientific literature (PMID 24454782)
Tag specific. Drosophila reactivity reported in scientific literature (PMID: 26573957).
Dylight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Alternate Names for DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody (L5) [DyLight 550]
- DDDDK epitope tag
- DYKDDDDK epitope tag
- DYKDDDDK tag
- ECS epitope tag
- ECS tag
- Enterokinase Cleavage Site epitope tag
- Enterokinase Cleavage Site tag
- epitope tag flag
- FLAG (FLAG is a trademark of Sigma Aldrich)
- FLAG Tag
- xxxDDDDK epitope tag
This antibody is a rat monoclonal DYKDDDDK antibody that is a useful tool for the localization and characterization of DDDDK tagged proteins. Testing shows that this monoclonal antibody has 2-8 times more sensitivity than the standard FLAG antibody(TM) epitope tag antibody (1).
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Publications for DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody (NBP1-06712R) (0)
There are no publications for DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody (NBP1-06712R).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody (NBP1-06712R) (0)
There are no reviews for DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody (NBP1-06712R).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for DYKDDDDK Epitope Tag Antibody (NBP1-06712R). (Showing 1 - 7 of 7 FAQ).
Are the FLAG Tag antibodies validated in Simple Western?
- Yes, we offer a 2 FLAG Tag antibodies that have been tested in Simple Western: NB600-345 and NBP1-71705.
Does FLAG Tag antibodies comes in lyophilized form?
- The following FLAG Tag antibodies come in lyophilized form: NBP1-97401, NBP1-97399, NBP1-97400, NBP1-97402.
What the theoretical molecular weight for FLAG Tag antibodies?
- The TMW of FLAG Tag antibodies is approximately 150 kDa.
Will FLAG Tag antibodies detect internal FLAG tags? My FLAG sequence is sandwiched between two other protein sequences.
- If you are applying your sample(s) to SDS-PAGE, under reducing condition and follow by Western Blot, DYKDDDDK epitope tag antibodies should be able to detect the tag region located internally. However, it depends on the property of your chimeric protein and if your tag is in the hydrophobic or hydrophilic region. Although DYKDDDDK is very hydrophilic, it may not be exposed to the surface if embedded deeply inside the protein with a high content of hydrophobic amino acids with or without covalently-linked modifications such as lipid moieties.
Will FLAG Tag antibodies recognizes FLAG at the C-terminal end?
- Yes, FLAG Tag antibodies can recognize FLAG-tag at both the N- or C-terminal.
Hello. We are planning to promote DYKDDDDK Antibodies in our February 2013 newsletter. Thus, we would like to check toxicity of a few products. Could you let us know whether these are lyophilized form?
- NBP1-06712R does not come in lyophilized form.
What is the immunogen sequence of this FLAG Tag antibody?
- A sequence within extracellular domain of Mouse Langerin. Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody. The exact sequence is proprietary.