Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
ZMYND11 is encoded by this gene was first identified by its ability to bind the adenovirus E1A protein. The protein localizes to the nucleus. It functions as a transcriptional repressor, and expression of E1A inhibits this repression. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified.
|Product By Gene ID
- Protein BS69
- zinc finger MYND domain-containing protein 11
- bone morphogenetic protein receptor-associated molecule 1
- adenovirus 5 E1A binding protein
- Adenovirus 5 E1A-binding protein
- MYND domain containing 11
- zinc finger, MYND-type containing 11
Bioinformatics Tool for ZMYND11
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ZMYND11. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.