WB, IHC, IHC-P, PEP-ELISAHost:
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, ICC/IF
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ca, Eq, GP, RbApplications:
VPS37C is a subunit of ESCRT-I (endosomal sorting complex required for transport I), a complex in the class E vacuolar protein sorting (VPS) pathway required for sorting ubiquitinated transmembrane proteins into internal vesicles of multivesicular bodies (Eastman et al., 2005).
|Product By Gene ID
- vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein 37C
- ESCRT-I complex subunit VPS37C
- vacuolar protein sorting 37C
- vacuolar protein sorting 37C (yeast)
- vacuolar protein sorting 37 homolog C (S. cerevisiae)
Bioinformatics Tool for VPS37C
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to VPS37C. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.