The TRHDE gene encodes a member of the peptidase M1 family. The encoded protein is an extracellular peptidase that specifically cleaves and inactivates the neuropeptide thyrotropin-releasing hormone.
|Product By Gene ID
- TRH-specific aminopeptidase
- TRH-degrading ectoenzyme
- EC 18.104.22.168
- Pyroglutamyl-peptidase II
- thyrotropin-releasing hormone-degrading ectoenzyme
- TRH-DEthyrotropin-releasing hormone degrading ectoenzyme
- thyrotropin-releasing hormone degrading enzyme
Research Areas for TRH-degrading Ectoenzyme/TRHDE
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.Signal Transduction
Bioinformatics Tool for TRH-degrading Ectoenzyme/TRHDE
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TRH-degrading Ectoenzyme/TRHDE. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.