WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IPHost:
Applications: WB, Simple Western
Host: Sheep Polyclonal
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
SPINK1 (Serine protease inhibitor, Kazal type I) is a trypsin inhibitor which is secreted from pancreatic acinar cells into pancreatic juice. It prevents the trypsin-catalyzed premature activation of zymogens within the pancreas and the pancreatic duct.
|Product By Gene ID
- pancreatic secretory trypsin inhibitor
- TATITumor-associated trypsin inhibitor
- PSTISerine protease inhibitor Kazal-type 1
- serine protease inhibitor, Kazal type 1
- serine peptidase inhibitor, Kazal type 1
Research Areas for SPINK1
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.Cancer
Bioinformatics Tool for SPINK1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SPINK1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.